About Us
Helpful Tips and Building Info
Newsletters and Events
Rules & Regulations
Local Contractors
City of Revere
Pay Condo Fee
Contact Us

City of Revere Links


City of Revere

Public Works-Construction Permits

Note: A work permit is required for bath and kitchen renovation
requiring plumbing and electrical.
Also, payment is required on the City website before leaving large items or
electronics (furniture, tv, mattresses etc.) at our trash site.

Owned and Operated by the Breakers Condominium Trust